Welcome to our blog! We are now a family of 6! Stop by to see what's happening with Jonah, Rachael, Eliana, Benjamin, Ziva, and Thomas.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Another Chef in the Family?
I often wonder if our kids will enjoy cooking and baking as much as Jonah and I do. They both love to "shop" for utensils and pretty much anything else they can get their hands on in the kitchen to play with. Eliana loves to make goodies like cupcakes or brownies but I often wonder if that is just because she can lick the spoon at the end of the task. Recently, I have been trying to include them more in preparation of daily meals and not just fun extra activities. Benjamin was a very willing participant when we made Pork Schnitzel a few nights ago. Maybe they'll take after us after all.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment