Welcome to our blog! We are now a family of 6! Stop by to see what's happening with Jonah, Rachael, Eliana, Benjamin, Ziva, and Thomas.
Saturday, August 23, 2008
5 months old
Benjamin turned 5 months old last Sunday. He is such a happy boy and loves to play with his toys or any item his sister has recently touched. (especially shoes) He now has 2 front teeth on the bottom and is commando crawling at a very fast pace. Today he crawled the entire length of our tiny house, from his bedroom to the Dining Room and into the Living Room. Benji is very eager to try his first food which we have decided to give in and let him have on Sunday. Stay tuned for video footage!

I feel that I have to mention after dressing him in the adorable pants emblazoned with the word "danger" on his little tushie he had a huge poop explosion - you would think I could see that coming...

Those of you well versed in sign language will notice that Benji is signing "I Love You" to Mommy as he has his first try with a cup.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment